Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Preferred Vocabulary Self-Collection Strategies of EAP Reading Students: Prestation at TESOL 2013

In this blog post I have included information regarding my presentation at TESOL 2013 in Dallas, Texas.

On the second day of the conference I presented about using vocabulary self-collection techniques for EAP Reading, which is part of an action research project I conducted in the IEP I teach at under the supervision of Dr. Fredricka Stoller. I was also asked to provide a brief write up of my project for the AL Forum Interest Section of TESOL.

Below is a copy of my presentation that I presented at TESOL.



  Here is the handout that accompanied my presentation at TESOL.
I would like to add supplementary materials to this blog post in the future for teachers who are interested in using vocabulary self-collection techniques in their classrooms. If you decide to use any of my materials, please cite my presentation appropriately. And if you have any questions regarding my presentation, please feel free to email me at randy.rebman@oregonstate.edu.

No comments: